We need and use a lot of stuff nowadays, so it’s getting harder and harder to remember everything you need to buy when you go to the store, especially when doing grocery shopping.
A simple handwritten list can help out, but since we are in the digital age, and most of us use smartphones, a shopping list app can prove to be an easier and more efficient method.
So, here’s a mini-collection of 3 best shopping list apps for Android, which are also free.
Current rating: 4.7 | Current installs: 5M+
Listonic is a shopping list app for Android that improves the quality and efficiency of your grocery shopping with different useful features.
Listonic doesn’t only serve as a simple digital shopping list; it also provides a range of food hacks and smart shopping tips.
- Sync your shopping list with family and friends. So, any changes you make are instantly seen by the others. You can also share the list via email or text message;
- Built-in catalog where you can find product inspiration, categorized by aisle order;
- Ability to recognize units;
- See how much you’ve spent and how much you will spend on the remaining products;
- Available for Android Wear, so you don’t need to use the phone all the time;
- Voice input.
2. Out of Milk
Current rating: 4.5 | Current installs: 5M+
Out of Milk is an intuitive and easy shopping list app for Android.
Interestingly, it offers a combination of 3 types of lists:
- The standard Shopping list;
- The Pantry list, which allows you to keep track of your pantry products, such as spices;
- The To-Do list, which allows you to add additional things that you might need to do while shopping.
- Sync and share your shopping list with anyone you want;
- Access your shopping list online on their website;
- Scan items into your shopping list;
- Displays grand total and running total on your shopping list;
- Group items into categories.
Current rating: 4.4 | Current installs: 5M+
With its shared shopping lists, loyalty cards, integrated recipes, and suggestions, the Bring! app will be your awesome shopping companion.
Bring! can also save you both time and money while you organize your grocery shopping list, thanks to its useful features.
- Share your shopping list with friends, family, and others;
- Personalize your shopping list depending on the occasion (e.g. traveling, party);
- It works on smartwatches;
- Ability to use the voice assistants of Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant;
- Add photos to the items on the shopping list so anyone knows exactly what to buy;
- Save your loyalty cards in the app directly, instead of carrying them with you;
- Import recipes and ingredients from food blogs.
That’s it for this collection of free, best shopping list apps for Android. I hope one of them offers what you are looking for!